Garway Community Centre has many facilities and features.
- A main hall
- Café area with servery
- South facing terrace
- Female, male & disabled toilets
- On site car parking with accessible ramp leading to rear entrance
- Bike stands
- Projector screen, sound system and AV cabinet
- Designed to Passivhaus standard
- Solar panels
- a Swedish MVHR (mechanical ventilation & heat recovery) system using temperature and CO2 monitoring.
- Integrated fire alarm
Some of the technical features of the building are discussed by the architects Simmonds Mills on their website here