Hire the Hall 2021.

If you would like to book a room at the community centre, or if you would like any further information, please contact Hilary Keenan by email at hires@garwayhall.org or ‘phone 01600 750 243. All bookings must comply with the terms and conditions – you can view them here :

Hire Fees (prices held since 2018)

Hire AreasRegular
(5 + hires)
(4 hires or less)
Main Hall £10 P/hr£12 P/hr
Cafe£5 P/hr£7 P/hr
Main Hall
& Cafe
£14 P/hr£16 P/hr
£5 P/hr£7 P/hr
Kitchen£5 P/hr£7 P/hr
£22 P/hr£30 P/hr
Please ask
Refundable Deposit£100
(on request)
£15 P/hr£15 P/hr

• Tables, chairs and standard equipment are included in the hire price

• Please let us know if you require a projector

• Event rubbish must be removed by the hirer at end of event

• Induction to the building is available for new users and events requirement space planning

Booking Classes for Children – If you wish to hire the community centre for classes for children please liaise with the school first to avoid any conflict of interest. If you need to clarify any potential conflict, please contact the school by email at admin@garway.hereford.sch.uk  or by telephone 01600 750273

Payments for bookings are to be made via online banking unless otherwise agreed (details will be provided by the booking administrator). Minimum part booking is for 0.5hrs and hire times include set up and cleaning times (unless otherwise agreed)

For Charity and Corporate rates please email – operations@garwayhall.org

What’s in the building

Click Here to Find out

Main hall, Garway Community Centre, Herefordshire
Main hall, Garway Community Centre, Herefordshire

More images of the Community Centre can be viewed here .

Share This