To hire space at the community centre, or request further information, please contact via email in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. To preview the T&Cs you can access them via link here : Hire Fee tariff below will help you budget your event and check out What’s In The Hall regards furniture, equipment etc.
To hire the Hall follow these simple 4 Steps
Check if your preferred date is available. Select the month, click on your date and go to the far right of the calendar to view list of what hires are already scheduled each day. link to calendar
Decide what space you wish to hire and if you need any extra things like use of sound system via wall speakers to play your music, projector or portable PA system etc. Tables, chairs and standard equipment are included in the hire fee.
Email email@example.com type your preferred date in the subject header. In the main text area a brief outline of what your hire is e.g. party, talk, fund raiser, teacher for classes etc, start and end time, any 3rd parties like bouncy castle or DJ, approximate numbers attending.
A volunteer will then reserve the date for you and make arrangements to speak with you to complete a form with you answering questions along the way to finalise your booking.
prices held since 2018
|Hire Areas||Regular |
(4 + hires)
(3 hires or less)
|Main Hall||£10 P/hr||£12 P/hr|
|Cafe||£5 P/hr||£7 P/hr|
|Main Hall |
|£14 P/hr||£16 P/hr|
|£5 P/hr||£7 P/hr|
|Kitchen||£5 P/hr||£7 P/hr|
|£22 P/hr||£30 P/hr|
|Whole Venue Private||£22 P/hr||£25 P/hr|
|£15 P/hr||£15 P/hr|
- Booking to offer classes for children – Please liaise with the school first to avoid any conflict of interest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01600 750273
- Payments for bookings are to be made via online banking. Hires are to include set up and cleaning down times (unless otherwise agreed)
- Hire times are between between 09.00 and 23.55.
- Rubbish to be taken end of hire
- If you require to run a bar to sell alcohol, hirers are to apply for a TEN from Herefordshire council link here https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/directory-record/2007/temporary-event-notice. The Committee Premises Licence is for Trustee events like fund raisers.
- Induction will be required to ensure confident safe use of building during your hire and opening and closing. This will be arranged closer to your hire date.
- If you would like to become a regular user group with an activity, we would love to hear from you, drop us an email to arrange a chat.
- For Charity and Corporate rates please email – email@example.com